The club is located at 711 Hazard Road in the scenic and rustic towns of West Greenwich and Exeter Rhode Island. GPS N 41 35.989 W 71 46.732
The club encompasses approximately 475 acres and borders Connecticut.
Please make sure to check the NOTICES page for updates on range closure or notices of special hours of operation or events.
Club Members only, Please make sure to subscribe to our E-Mail Alerts so you receive club notices and club related information, Register here.
Members enjoy the following amenities…..
- 300 Yard Outdoor Range, Rifle & Pistol
- 50 Meter Outdoor Range, Rifle & Pistol
- 50 Foot Indoor Range, small-bore rifle & pistol
- Skeet & Trap Shooting Field’s
- 60 Acre Fishing Pond
- Archery Area
- Jr. Rifle Team
- Pistol League Team
- High Power Rifle Team
- Sr. Small Bore Rifle Team
- Hiking and Conservation Programs
- Hunting on Club Property for Club Members
- Large Indoor Meeting And Event Room
Club meetings are held on the first Monday of the month at 8:00pm in the clubhouse, see the Meetings 2023 page’s for details…
South County Rod and Gun Club is a RI DEM Blue Card testing facility. Click here for a list of test Administrators
Click on the images below to find more information on these organizations.